February 2019 — BuddyNS supports DNSCurve! Check them out for secure, authoritative secondary DNS.
DNSCurve Timeline (major events)
- 2008-08-22: DNSCurve is announced by Dan Bernstein.
- 2009-06-02: DNSCurve patch for dnscache is released by Matthew Dempsky.
- 2009-07-06: pymdscurve & dnspythoncurve are announced by Joao Paulo R Vita, Gustavo Padovan, and Rodrigo Tjader.
- 2010-02-23: OpenDNS adopts DNSCurve.
- 2010-12-28: CurveDNS 0.87 is released by Harm van Tilborg
- 2011-02-21: The most recent NaCl is released.
- 2011-05-12: curveprotect is announced by Jan Mojzis.
- 2013-06-05: Edward Snowden / NSA disclosures begin.
- 2013-11-16: dq is announced by Jan Mojzis.
- 2014-02-10: librdns gains DNSCurve support, by Vsevolod Stakhov.
- 2014-10-26: dqcache is introduced by Jan Mojzis.
- 2014-11-07: Edward Snowden states that he uses encrypted DNS.
- 2015-07-19: Edward Snowden says DNS queries should be encrypted.
- 2016-03-26: First official release of dqcache.
- 2018-09-30: djbdnscurve6 is announced.
- 2019-02-00: BuddyNS launches DNSCurve support.